Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just In Case You Didn't Know

I know this is horrible and I feel really bad, but just in case you didn't know we are expecting our second baby! We are so excited anticipating our new little one's arrival. We found out that we are having another little precious girl who is due May 17th!

Each day I find myself deep in thought about Anna and her sister. I think about the adventures they will go on, the people they will meet and through all their exciting experiences knowing they will always have each other. Anna is very enthused about having a little sister. Dad said that Anna will have fun having a live doll to dress up, I think he is right.

1 comments:

The Larsen's said...

Congrats! Ang I'm so excited for you and Ernie and Anna to have another little one!! Especially another lil girly! Glad to hear all is well and glad you had fun on your trip to AZ.