Friday, March 13, 2009

"One Year Older and Wiser Too"

Anna turned two on November 15th. She is the best daughter I could have asked for. I am still shocked by how old she is already. I really only blinked once and there we were singing her birthday song. Here are some pictures from her special day.

She is an amazing little girl. Her love and charity towards others is boundless. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending us such a sweet angel.
Thank you to all who helped us celebrate Anna's Birthday!

2 comments:

Aleca Rose said...

I can't believe she is two already! she looks adorable in that outfit! It seems like i should still be the kid and not becoming the mom. She always looks super happy in all the pic's of her (except for when she is sleeping with her chip he he). You guys look like your doing a great job with her she is beautiful

Cheramie said...

i want some pink boots too! she's is so cute!