Friday, March 13, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is always a fun time. I enjoy seeing all the costumes and wishing that I had enough imagination to come up with something fun. This year Aunt Cheramie found the best costume for Anna.

She loves to get dressed up so this was perfect for her. Thanks Aunt Cheramie!

After getting ready we went to great grandma and grandpa's. The perfect house to find lots of treats (I mean ice cream!)

After we stuffed ourselves we headed off to Papa and Mutsi's. Brooklyn was there with her mom and dad and we had a ton of fun. We ate Musti's Halloween dinner (fingers and all), then we had even MORE treats and watched a fun movie.
By the time we got home we were two tired girls!

2 comments:

Aleca Rose said...

I completely LOVE her costume! Your sister did a great job in finding it! she is so cute. I'm hoping i can dress my baby up in a tootsie roll!

Cheramie said...

thanks for posting some pictures! she looks cute, i'm glad it fit!