Saturday, March 14, 2009

Volleyball

I am a big fan of volleyball. I love watching college teams and really enjoy to playing it. This season I had the opportunity to play in a tournament in Moab, and it was a lot of fun! I got to watch and play all day and all night. We did really bad so they put us in the C bracket. I thought we would get squashed because teams from all over Utah and Colorado came to play, and they were good. But when the tournament finally started for our bracket we won our first game, then our second, then our third and so on! We played the last team and lost, but since it was double elimination we had one more shot and we nailed them right between the eyes (figuratively speaking), winning the tournament. It was about one in the morning when we started playing the last game and there was some crazy things going on by the end of it. Some of our cheers consisted of "Meatloaf" I still don't know where that came from.

1 comments:

Cheramie said...

one a.m.! that is some serious gaming.