Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day



















We had a great fathers day on this beautiful Sunday. After church we went over to visit Mutsi and Papa, we had a great dinner. Mutsi made steak and mashed potatoes for the special fathers in our lives. We then headed out to the backyard to find....A NEW SWING! Papa suprized Anna and Brooklyn, and they loved it. After the backyard adventures the girls went in to take one of Mutsi's famous bubble baths. I think this day turned out to be just right for all the dads and their princesses.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

That picture of the dads and the girls turned out really cute. It was a full day, but it wouldn't have been complete without the bubble baths--what I call really clean fun!

Cheramie said...

luckyyyyy! i love family gatherings, how bout one in arkansas? anna is getting so big, she's a little girl, not a baby! i love all the pictures

Anne said...

Sounds like a fun get together and wow, I love the swing. I'm sure it is being put to good use. Anna already looks bigger in the pictures and we saw her a month ago! what a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Angie your little girl is beautiful.... I'm so glad you have a blog we can talk now. Hey I lost your email and phone numnber if you could send it to me that would be wonderful. (coffeychic@msn.com)
Talk to you soon!
-Andrea